Cabinet door handles are one of those small details that can make a big impact. They are the perfect way to add a personal touch to your kitchen or bathroom cabinets and can really make them stand out.
But with so many different styles and finishes to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you find the perfect cabinet door handles for your home.
We’ll take you through the different types of handles available and help you choose the right style and finish for your cabinets. We’ll also give you some tips on how to install them.
Cabinet Door Handles
||Ravinte Cabinet Pulls||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Aybloom Cabinet Handles||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Ravinte 30 Pack Cabinet Pulls||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Cabinet Handles Cabinet pulls||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Ravinte 30 Pack Cabinet Knobs||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Amerock Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Pull||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Semetall Barn Door Handle||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||4-3/4 In. Pull Handle||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Golden Cabinet Handles 12 Pack||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
||Liberty P93000L-BL-U Front Mount HammerCraft Cabinet Hardware||brand
|Buy on Amazon|
1 Ravinte Cabinet Pulls – Best Cabinet Pulls
- -Risk-free 365 days trial
-Modern and elegant design
-Strong and durable
-Measurement: 3 inch CC, 5 inch total length, 1/2 inch diameter, 1-1/4 inch projection
size:Matte Black 5” Length(3” Hole Center)
- The Ravinte 30 Pack | 5 Inch Cabinet Pulls are a great addition to any kitchen. They are made of high quality stainless steel and are finished with a classic matte black. These pulls are very strong and durable, and they coordinate well with other appliances and accessories. The pulls have a wide appeal across a range of kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. The matte black finish is very sleek and modern, and it works well with farmhouse, vintage, traditional and transitional styles. These pulls are very easy to install, and they come with all the necessary hardware. The pulls are also very easy to clean, and they will not rust or tarnish over time. The Ravinte 30 Pack | 5 Inch Cabinet Pulls are a great value and a great addition to any kitchen.
2 Aybloom Cabinet Handles — Best Door Handle for Barn Doors
- Made of hollow stainless steel bar
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Overall Length: 5″
- Hole Centers(CC): 3″
- Diameter: 12mm
- Package includes: 30 x T Bar Drawer Pulls, 60 x 1″ Mounting Screws, 60 x 1.87″ Detachable Strews
size:Overall Length: 5″, Hole Center: 3″
- Aybloom Cabinet Handles are made of high quality Hollow Tube stainless steel, with Brushed Nickel Finish.These Cabinet Pulls are very strong and durable, and will look great in any kitchen.
They are very easy to install, and come with all the necessary screws and anchors.
These Cabinet Pulls are available in a variety of sizes and finishes, so you can find the perfect match for your kitchen.
Aybloom Cabinet Handles come with a Lifetime Warranty, so you can be sure they will last.
3 Ravinte 30 Pack Cabinet Pulls – Best Kitchen Cabinet Pulls
- Matte Black
- Stainless steel
- 6 inch length
- 3-3/4 inch hole center
size:6” Length(3-3/4” Hole Center)
- The Ravinte 30 pack of 6” square cabinet pulls are a great way to update your kitchen with a new look. These cabinet pulls are made of stainless steel and finished with a classic matte black. They are very durable and strong. The black cabinet handles have a wide appeal across a range of kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. The matte black finish gives them a clean and timeless look that works with farmhouse, vintage, traditional and transitional styles. These cabinet pulls are very easy to install. They come with all the necessary hardware and screws.
4 Cabinet Handles Cabinet pulls – Best Door Handle for Barn Doors
- Comes with a set of 35 pulls
- Made of premium quality stainless steel
- Easy to install
- Widely compatible
- Some people may find the pulls too small
size:Pack of 35
- These Cabinet Handles come in a pack of 35 and are made of premium stainless steel, ensuring that they will not rust and are extremely durable. The sleek and minimalist design is perfect for adding a simple and sophisticated touch to your cabinets, and the set comes with all screws needed for installation. These Cabinet Pulls are also widely compatible, suitable for all types of cabinets, and measure 5 inches long, making them the perfect size for any cabinet in your home.
5 Ravinte 30 Pack Cabinet Knobs — Best Cabinet Hardware
- 30-pack at a great price
- Matte black finish
- Simple design
- Made from zinc
- Some people may prefer a different finish
size:1-1/4 “Matte Black
- Ravinte 30 Pack 1-1/4 inch Kitchen Cabinet Knobs Drawer Knobs Dresser Knobs Matte Black Zinc Knobs Drawer Pulls Door Knobs Dresser Drawer Handles Knobs for Dresser Drawers
- The Ravinte 30 Pack 1-1/4 inch Kitchen Cabinet Knobs Drawer Knobs Dresser Knobs are made of high quality zinc alloy and finished in matte black. These knobs are perfect for updating your kitchen, bathroom or furniture. The simple yet elegant design of the knobs is sure to complement any decor. The Ravinte knobs are easy to install and come with all the necessary hardware.
- The dimensions of the knob are: Diameter 1-1/4″, Base Diameter: 3/4″, Height: 7/8″. These knobs have a wide appeal across a range of kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. The Matte Black finish has a clean and timeless look that works with farmhouse, vintage, traditional and transitional styles.
- The Ravinte 30 Pack 1-1/4 inch Kitchen Cabinet Knobs Drawer Knobs Dresser Knobs come with a risk-free 365 day trial. If you are not satisfied with the knobs, return them for a full refund.
6 Amerock Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Pull – Best Budget Cabinet Pull
- Includes mounting hardware
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- 3 inch center to center pull
size:3 in. (76 mm) Center-to-Center
- The Amerock Heritage 3 inch (76 mm) Center-to-Center Drawer Pull is finished in Oil Rubbed Bronze and intricately crafted with precise detail for lifelong beauty and durability. Includes mounting hardware: 8-32 x 1 in. Truss Head Machine Screw.
7 Semetall Barn Door Handle – Best Door Handle for Barn Doors
- Aluminum alloy material
- Rounded corners
- Suitable for many furniture
- Easy to install
- Non-marking tape design
size:Hole to hole,5″
- These black cabinet handles are made of aluminum alloy and are designed to protect your hands with rounded corners. The strong and durable black pulls are not easy to rust or fade and have a hole center of 128mm (5″).The handles are suitable for room doors, kitchen drawers, cabinets, dresser drawers, wardrobes, shoe cabinets, bedside cabinets, and bookcases, etc. The easy to install self-adhesive drawer pulls have a strong bonding ability and are not easy to fall off.
8 4-3/4 In. Pull Handle – Best For Cabinets
- Can be used on entry or screen doors
- Ideal for storm and screen doors
- Black finish
- Easy to install
- May be too small for some doors
- May not fit all door types
size:4 3/4 in
- The Wright Products 4-3/4 In. Pull Handle is a handle that can be used on a variety of doors. It is made of a durable material that is designed to last for a long time. The handle is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware for installation.
9 Golden Cabinet Handles 12 Pack — Best Cabinet Pulls
- Includes installation screws
- May require more than one person to install
- May not fit all cabinet sizes
color:Gold and Grey
- These aluminum alloy cabinet pulls are a great way to update the look of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets. They come in a pack of 12, so you’ll have plenty to do the job right. The pulls are made of a solid aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant and will last a long time. They are also easy to install, with the included screws.
10 Liberty P93000L-BL-U Front Mount HammerCraft Cabinet Hardware — Best Cabinet Pulls
- Cabinet hardware is an easy way to add your sense of style to your home décor
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Packaged individually to protect finish
- These Liberty Flat Black Liberty P93000L-BL-U Front Mount Hammercraft Cabinet Hardware Handle Pulls are a great way to add a sense of style to your home décor. They are simple to install and come in a 2-pack for larger projects or replacements. The pulls are packaged individually to protect the finish.
cabinet door handles Buying Guide
How to Choose the Perfect Cabinet Door Handle
When you are remodeling your kitchen, one of the decisions you have to make is what type of cabinet door handles to choose. There are many different types and styles of handles, so it can be difficult to decide which is the best for your kitchen.
The first thing you need to consider when choosing cabinet door handles is the style of your kitchen. If your kitchen has a modern, minimalist style, you will want sleek, contemporary handles. If your kitchen has a traditional or country style, you will want classic or rustic handles.
Once you have determined the style of your kitchen, you need to decide what type of handle you want. There are two types of handles: pull handles and lever handles. Pull handles are easier to use than lever handles because they are larger and easier to grip. Lever handles require more strength to use and can be tricky for people with small hands.
Finally, you need to consider the size and shape of the handle. The most popular sizes for cabinet door handles are 3 inches wide by 2 inches high, but you can choose any size that fits your cabinets. The most popular shapes are rounded and square, but there are many other shapes available.
Once you have considered these factors, it will be easier to choose the perfect cabinet door handle for your kitchen.
The Dos and Don’ts of Buying Cabinet Door Handles
The cabinet door handles you choose for your kitchen may seem like a small detail, but they can really make or break the look of your cabinets. Here are a few dos and don’ts to keep in mind when shopping for cabinet door handles:
-Choose a style that matches the overall aesthetic of your kitchen.
-Consider the material and finish of the handles. They should match the other materials in your kitchen, and should have a finish that will withstand daily use.
-Think about the size of the handles. They should be proportionate to the size of your cabinets.
-Choose novelty or trendy designs that may go out of style quickly.
- Opt for cheap plastic handles. They may be less expensive, but they won’t look or feel as high quality as metal or wooden handles.
Everything You Need to Know About Cabinet Door Handles
When it comes to cabinet door handles, there are a lot of things to keep in mind. You need to find the right style and size for your cabinets, and you also need to choose the right type of handle.
There are two main types of cabinet door handles: knobs and pulls. Knobs are round and pull are square or rectangle. Pulls are generally more popular, because they’re easier to use.
The size of your cabinet door handles is also important. You want them to be proportionate to the size of your cabinets. For example, if you have small cabinets, you don’t want large door handles. vice versa.
When it comes to style, there are a lot of different options to choose from. You can choose traditional or modern styles, or you can find something that matches your specific décor.
It’s important to pick the right type of hardware for your cabinet doors. If you’re not sure what type of handle would be best for your cabinets, take a look at some pictures online or go to a store that specializes in home improvement supplies.
How to Choose the Right Cabinet Door Handle for Your Home
One small detail that can make a big impact in the overall look and feel of your home is the cabinet door handle. You want to choose a style and design that will complement your home’s existing architecture and décor. Here are some tips on how to choose the right cabinet door handle for your home:
- Consider the style of your home.
When choosing a cabinet door handle, it’s important to consider the style of your home. If your home has a traditional or rustic aesthetic, you’ll want to choose a traditional or rustic-style cabinet door handle. If your home has a more modern aesthetic, you’ll want to choose a modern cabinet door handle.
- Consider the size of your cabinets.
Cabinet door handles come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to choose one that will fit the size of your cabinets. Most cabinet door handles are either standard or oversized, so be sure to measure the width and height of your cabinet doors before purchasing a handle.
- Consider the materials used.
Cabinet door handles are made from a variety of materials, including metal, wood, and plastic. Metal handles are typically the most durable, while wood handles are often more decorative. Plastic handles are often less expensive than metal or wood handles and can be easier to clean.
- Consider the color of your cabinets.
Most cabinet door handles come in several different colors, so it’s important to choose one that will match the color of your cabinets. If you have white cabinets, for example, you’ll want to choose a white cabinet door handle. If you have dark cabinets, you’ll want to choose a dark cabinet door handle.
Tips for Buying Cabinet Door Handles
Including cabinet door handles in your home renovation project can completely change the look and feel of your cabinets, giving them a fresh new look. Cabinet door handles are available in a variety of styles, materials, shapes and sizes so it can be tricky to know which type is right for your needs. Here are some tips to help you choose the right cabinet door handle for your home:
- Consider the style of your home when choosing a cabinet door handle. If you have a traditional style home, then opt for traditional-style cabinet door handles. If you have a modern home, choose contemporary handles. There are plenty of options to choose from so you’re sure to find the perfect style for your needs.
- think about the material of the cabinet door handle. Metal handles are typically more durable than plastic or wooden handles, but they can also be more expensive. Choose the material that best suits your needs and budget.
- decide on the shape of the handle. Some shapes are more popular than others such as round or square handles. Decide what shape will best suit the style of your cabinets.
- measure the thickness of your cabinet doors and buy a handle that is slightly thinner than the thickness of your doors. This will ensure that the handle fits comfortably on the door without sticking out too far or looking too small.
Once you’ve considered these factors, it’s easy to select the perfect cabinet door handle for your home renovation project!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What are cabinet door handles faq?
There are many types of cabinet door handles on the market. You can choose the one that best suits your needs. But installing them can be a bit tricky. So, here is a faq on how to install cabinet door handles:
- Determine the position of the handle. Measure the distance from the edge of the cabinet door to the center of the hole for the handle. Add 1/8″ (3 mm) to this measurement and draw a line across the door at this point.
- Drill a hole in the door at this point using a drill bit that is slightly smaller in diameter than the shank of the handle screws.
- Insert the shank of each screw into its corresponding hole in the handle and rotate it until it is tight.
- Apply a thin coat of glue to each screw before inserting it into its hole in the door.
- Remove any excess glue with a damp cloth. Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours before using the cabinet doorHandle installation is now complete!
What style of cabinet door handles faq is right for your kitchen?
Cabinet door handles are a type of hardware that is used to open and close cabinet doors. Cabinet door handles are often round or oval in shape and are made from a variety of materials, including metal, wood, and plastic. They are attached to the cabinet door with screws or bolts and can be opened and closed with a lever or knob.
There are a variety of different types of cabinet door handles available on the market, and it can be difficult to determine which type is best for your needs. The following is a list of the most common types of cabinet door handles and their features:
- Round Cabinet Door Handles – Round cabinet door handles are the most common type of handle and are available in a variety of sizes and materials. They are attached to the cabinet door with screws or bolts and can be opened and closed with a lever or knob.
- Oval Cabinet Door Handles – Oval cabinet door handles are similar to round cabinet door handles, but have an oval-shaped handle instead of a round one. They are also available in a variety of sizes and materials.
- Recessed Cabinet Door Handles – Recessed cabinet door handles are designed to be hidden from view when the cabinet door is closed. They are typically made from metal or plastic and attach to the cabinet door with screws or bolts.
- Metal Cabinet Door Handles – Metal cabinet door handles are made from metal and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They attach to the cabinet door with screws or bolts and can be opened and closed with a lever or knob.
- Wood Cabinet Door Handles – Wood cabinet door handles are made from wood, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be stained or painted to match your cabinets. They attach to the cabinet door with screws or bolts and can be opened and closed with a lever or knob.
- Plastic Cabinet Door Handles – Plastic cabinet door handles are made from plastic, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and may be transparent or opaque depending on your preference. They attach to the cabinet door with screws or bolts and can be opened and closed with a lever or knob
How do you install cabinet door handles faq?
There are a few things to consider when deciding on the right style of cabinet door handles for your kitchen. One of the most important factors is the type of material your cabinets are made from.
If your cabinets are made from a light-colored wood such as pine or birch, you’ll want to choose door handles that are in a similar color family to avoid creating a jarring contrast. Dark-colored wood cabinets can pair well with any type of door handle, but be sure to avoid anything too flashy or ostentatious.
Another thing to take into account is the overall style of your kitchen. If you have a country cottage kitchen, for example, traditional hardware such as bronze or copper door handles would be a good fit. If you have a more modern kitchen, go for something sleeker and less ornate, like stainless steel or brass door handles.
Finally, think about how much use the door handles will get. If they’re going to be touched frequently, you’ll want something that’s easy to grip and doesn’t require too much force to open and close the doors. Round knobs are generally easier to use than lever-style handles, and they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes so you can find one that matches the look of your kitchen.